July 16, 2019
ALBINI GROUP COLLECTIONS FOR AUTUMN/WINTER 2020-21
Nature, technology and functionality: a collection of cutting-edge fabrics, ideal for city living.
The fusion of nature and fabric inspires Albini 1876 collection for next Autumn / Winter, which translates into new performances and colours that refer to elements of earth and light. The three themes that build up the collection are:
- Futuristic Tailoring: Functional fabrics adaptable to every movement, synonymous with movement and urban dynamism;
- Into the woods, the colours and weights are inspired by nature in its maximum expression;
- Velvet prints, the Seventies have never been so chic. The mustard-coloured, sage-green and chestnut-coloured corduroy is ideal for jackets and trousers.
Delicious brown: in all its interpretations, Albini Donna dresses up the women’s collection with vintage accents, romantic moods and college days inspiration. The collection covers three well-defined themes, all exalting femininity with a dash of experimentation and using the finest raw materials:
- Vintage Neutrals: beige, sand, camel and sophisticated browns. Nuances with an antique allure reveal how contemporary they become when interpreted in solids, stripes and checks;
- Back to School: stripes and checks in Prince of Wales patterns in the shades of green, red and blue, with dashes of pink and yellow, inspired by the most classic colleges;
- Jacquard e Fil Coupé: antique white and blue porcelains and refined Toile de Jouy peep out on fabrics with an elegant hand, made contemporary by striped backgrounds, lurex yarns and modern optical effects.
The colours of the Scottish Highland landscapes run through Thomas Mason collection enhanced by iconic fabrics and the magic of Sea Island Cotton. Precious warm fabrics are designed not only for shirts but also ideal for creating over-shirts, dresses, jackets and trousers. The three key themes of the collection represent the DNA of the brand:
- Aliseo™ fabrics are made from 100% West Indian Sea Island cotton which allows the production of fabrics silky to the touch, rejuvenated after each wash and as fresh as the breeze of the Trade Winds;
- Journey: fabrics for men who travel for business or for passion. Journey fabrics, with anti-crease technology, acquire a more casual soul thanks to coloured stripes and checks interpreted in a metropolitan style;
- The Icons capsule collection includes the relaunch of six iconic fabrics from the late Nineteenth century. Exclusively black and white, made with the fine Egyptian Giza 87 cotton , they pay tribute to the vast Thomas Mason archive.
Streetwear Outsider: the Albiate 1830 collection boosts eccentric prints, floral jacquards and intense colours, in which warm and soft wool denims with the most innovative raw materials stand out. Versatile fabrics for a casual and dynamic total look. The collection’s three themes represent the Albiate 1830 DNA in full:
- Army Camouflage: green, brown, sand and black draw inspiration from the military world and are interpreted in prints, velvets, soft flannels and tartan checks, revamped with buttoned yarns or satin stripes on a camouflage background;
- Rock & Gamble: jacquard and printed fabrics where skeletons dance rock & roll and poker cards stand out on black backgrounds reminiscents of a Las Vegas casino night;
- Punk Flannel: flannels and tartan checks in bright colors enlivened with revolutionary neon touches inspired by punk music, the legend of entire generations.