February 6, 2017
Prints, sport and denim: the three souls of Albiate 1830
Albiate 1830, the brand recognised Internationally for its authority in fabrics for sport shirts and denim, presents for Spring/Summer 2018 a collection characterised by research and innovation, cutting-edge proposals in terms of style, trend and materials.
The soul of the brand has always been for the denim, sport and jacquard, which in recent seasons has joined the prints, increasingly the protagonists.
1. PRINT – the world of the printed fabrics represents an important part of Albiate 1830 collection and is offered in five different themes:
– Hawaii – pop & preppy pattern in fluorescent colours on natural and sophisticated bases. Straight ahead for the theme of lips inspired by Andy Warhol, watermelons, lemons, pineapples and fireworks for very cool and unconventional shirts;
– Hawaii Vintage – a retro taste of the Seventies years back, hippie chic atmospheres that are rediscovered on pure linen fabrics in hyper sophisticated colours. Macro flowers of different shapes are tinted in blue, with touches of grey and burgundy;
– Military – the camouflage is increasingly sought after on piece-dyed fabrics and the prints of refined vegetation or military stars is developed in the typical green, beige and brown;
– Hawaii Vintage Indigo – palm trees, surfers, florals and starry skies cover muslin denim fabrics for casual shirts dedicated to alternative types;
– Japan – refined Japanese-inspired prints such as peach blossoms and cherry and oriental graphic, dressing fabrics in 100% indigo linen.
2. SPORT – the universe of fabrics for sports shirts is always the protagonist of Albiate collections, which for Spring/Summer 2018 crosses through a series of inspirations:
– Panama Oxford, or the classic Albiate fabric that is dressed in tartan and macro-check declined in marine colours: red and blue;
– American Oxford, for deconstructed and oversized shirts from the American taste, especially to wear over t-shirts;
– Madras, fabrics in medium/macro checks in cotton slub in which the tones of blue intersect red, green, yellow and pink. Sophisticated colours -natural, airforce blue, grey – complete this theme;
– Madras Preppy, the bright and preppy colours dress cotton and fading colour linen, for a perfect sport shirt to wear with espadrilles;
– Safari, linen and slub yarns play with tartans, checks and stripes in bright colours on white or ecru;
– Mélange, the colours of the sky at sunset in Los Angeles tinged with their nuances in mélange cotton fabrics, where the greys and browns are combined harmoniously with pink and airforce blue;
– Urban, the city shirt created from Tencel yarns in rigorous pinstripe patterns moved by small dobbies, Regimentals or Prince of Wales, declined in dark tones of blue and anthracite;
– Ethnic, fabrics in pure cotton or linen cotton mixtures are emphasised by shaded checks and stripes in barré, for a casual and relaxed look;
– Jacquard, a popular creativity by Albiate designers, who have used the double-faced fabrics for camouflage, floral or ethnic inspiration, without forgetting the classical world;
– Raw yarns, These are the fabrics with a more rustic hand-made spirit, made with nubby yarns, fil coupé or a play on structures to create movement. Stripes and checks are strictly in neutral colours, combined with red and blue.
3. DENIM – is the great passion of Albiate. Research and creativity of the stylists of the Brand has enabled to a collection of fabrics perfect for the world of shirts, but not only:
– Indigo 100% linen, blue, black and shades of brown are skillfully mixed together to create fabrics in pure linen striped, windowpane checks or Madras designing – also made with printed yarns – perfect for shirts or jackets with an appearance intentionally wrinkled and imperfect;
– Indigo stripes, stripes of cotton and linen are coloured in blue: from micro to baiadera, with plays on structures referencing ethnic taste, which are perfect for garments ranging from shirts to shorts;
– Ethnic Indigo, jacquard meets ethnic to give life to tone on tone double-faced fabrics of African soul;
– Embroidery, Embroidery of small flowers or micro-anchors embellishes indigo and chambray linen;
– Japanese Denim, recognized as one of the best for research and tradition, is woven on traditional looms that produce an irregular effect fabric. True distinguishing feature is the selvedge, which gives the finished garment an unique look.