September 14, 2020
ALBINI GROUP PRESENTS ITS A/W 2021-22 COLLECTIONS
Albini Group presents the new collections for Autumn/Winter 2021-22 of its four brands at Milano Unica: Albini 1876, Thomas Mason, Albiate 1830 and Albini Donna.
The keyword for Albini 1876 Autumn/Winter 2021-22 collection is “eco-performance”: a selection of the world’s best raw materials and cutting-edge technologies give life to functional and eco-friendly fabrics for high-quality shirtmaking, perfect for an increasingly dynamic and conscious lifestyle. An example of this: our VIROFORMULA™ fabrics, that thanks to the HeiQ Viroblock technology, effectively protect against viruses and bacteria.
Albini 1876 has always been a brand with a strong Italian identity, characterised by two souls:
- The formal one proposes functional fabrics created with natural and organic raw materials, perfect to feel comfortable all-day-long. For example, Yoga, that thanks to the Relax Formula technology, offers completely natural elasticity without resorting to the use of synthetic components;
- The more informal side of Albini 1876 combines sustainability with high-performance, giving rise to cutting-edge fabrics. As Wooderful, made with Tencel™ fibres with a vegetable and traceable origin, and Techno, able to protect from UV rays and with a thermoregulation effect.
The Everywear collection comes straight from Albini 1876’s DNA, a contemporary and high-quality proposal dedicated to clothing weight fabrics, which perfectly interprets the “eco-performance” philosophy, combining the use of organic, recycled and eco-friendly raw materials with unbeatable performance.
Thomas Mason is the unconventionally iconic brand dedicated to stylish men who pay attention to details, choosing clothes that create an attractive mix of style and attitude.
“The search for the essential” is the leitmotiv of the new collection, a tribute to the brand’s heritage: designs return to be classic and iconic, well represented by Tartans and Prince of Wales, as well as typical British stripes.
Three main moods characterise the collection:
- The most extraordinary raw materials, like Sea Island, one of the world’s most ancient and precious varieties of cottons that gives a truly unique silky touch, and Hemotion™, a superfine wool yarn spun with a technique that draws inspiration from the cotton world, enhancing the versatility and the cutting-edge performance of this noble raw material;
- Colours are intense, burnt and often audacious, conceived in unconventional patterns that give priority to high contrasts;
- Fabrics that offer real comfort as they’re ideal for a shirt that looks fresh and perfect all day long.
Recycled cotton, symbol of the sustainable and eco-friendly approach of Albiate 1830, is the fil rouge of the new eclectic, sporty and refined collection, without ever forgetting the streetwear DNA of the brand.
The four moods of the collection are the spokespersons for a careful research that translates into an extraordinary style:
- Denim Effect: fabrics that resemble denim, but as they are not indigo dyed, they are easier to treat. The Denim Effect proposal sit alongside the wide range of denim offer, perfect for the creation of shirts, overshirts, parkas and jackets;
- Vintage Rustic: vintage atmosphere and colour palette inspire contemporary striped fabrics, for a proposal in perfect balance between past and present;
- Grunge Checks: a real grunge manifest where contrasts and excesses create a style with a strong visual impact. It is the kingdom of blaring designs, soft touches and bright colours. The protagonists are flannels, madras and tartans, perfect to wear in casual occasions;
- Boho Chic: floral prints and jacquards in romantic nuances are the expression of a dreamy mood of great character. The colour palette ranges from pink to grey, passing through beige.
Three fascinating and energetic natural elements – ice, lightning and warmth – are the source of inspiration to the new collection, becoming real forms of art and the protagonists of an exciting show.
The collection develops on these elements:
- Ice, with its multifaceted special plays of light, inspires smooth and luminous fabrics in cold and dusty tones, made with silk or Tencel™, and enriched by Lurex;
- Lightning, that paints and illuminates the darkness of the sky, creating sudden contrasts, inspires full-bodied, material and structured fabrics in dark and intense iridescent colours, giving a touch of unexpected drama;
- Warmth, a strong and authentic feeling which gives birth to woollen fabrics and flannels in earth tones, that are intense and enveloping in the touch.
Plains, stripes, checks, jacquards and prints are interpreted in each of the three moods, for a collection dedicated to audacious and refined women.