INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Albino, 25 May 2018
Objective: Information given to the interested party concerning the processing of common and particular personal data.
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 Reg (EU) 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data to be processed, we inform you of the following:
- The process by which the personal data contained in the curriculum vitae submitted by you will will be carried out in order to examine your application prior to any request for a professional interview aimed at the direct evaluation of the profile;
- Processing is carried out in compliance with the principles and procedures set out in Regulation 2016/679 / EU, in particular of articles 5 and 6, will include all the operations or set of operations provided for in Article 4 num. 2), Regulation 2016/679 / EU, necessary for the treatment in question, including the communication to the subjects referred to in point 5) below. The treatment is carried out with the use of electronic instruments and managed by specially authorised personnel. Data retention will occur both in paper form and through computer support; manual treatments include collection of the same data on special registers and cards will be stored with traditional storage in appropriate containers. However, specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
- The provision of personal data relating to the treatment in question is optional and therefore the legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party;
- Any partial or complete refusal in any reply will make it impossible to send the Curriculum Vitae via the website and therefore for the examination of the curriculum vitae on our part;
- The personal data relating to the processing in question, for the purposes referred to in point 1), may be disclosed to the companies belonging to the group. The data supplied may be made aware of the persons authorised for processing this data within the company and duly instructed by the Data Controller;
- The personal data in question will be kept only for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in point 1 and, in any case, for a period not exceeding 2 (two) years;
- The personal data in question will not be disclosed or transferred to countries outside the EU;
- We inform you that as an interested party, in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, you may exercise the following rights , by applying a written request to the Data Controller as indicated in point 9. In particular: the person concerned is entitled to exercise the rights under Art. 15 – Right of access (requests on how to use and processing personal data), 16 – Right of rectification (corrections of any inaccuracies in personal data), Art. 17 – Right to cancellation (deletion of personal data if there is no longer a legal basis that justifies the treatment or if the interested party revokes the consent), Art. 18 – Right to limit the processing (the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data and the limitation of the processing of personal data takes place for the time necessary to consider the request of the interested party), Art. 20 – Right to the portability of personal data stored (ie reception and transmission to another holder), Art. 21 – Opposition right (right to object at any time for reasons connected with his particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning him); Art. 22 Automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling – of Reg. (EU) 2016/679.
- The data controller is Cotonificio Albini SPA, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Albino (Bergamo), Via Dr. Silvio Albini n.1. By sending an e-mail to the following address: HR.COTONIFICIOALBINISPA@LEGALMAIL.IT, you can receive more detailed information about the data provided. The complete and updated list of the Data Processors may be requested from the holder at the email address indicated above.